- Recent graduate in Communications from Nairobi University
- Flexible writer for a variety of web and multi-platform applications.
- Sharp eye for detail (spelling, grammar, tonality).
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work with subject matter experts, adapting their
- knowledge into stories, articles, summaries and more.
|CITGO FUND SERVICE 2014 – 2015|
- Wrote targeted content for consumer portion of website. Encompassed a range of financial service offerings.
- I have also undertaken a course in Cisco at ACWICT. I am an article writer, designer, web developer and software developer.
- Created a brand new series of articles highlighting how Citgo’s consumers employ financial products throughout their needs life-cycles.
- Edited content contributions from staff to ensure accuracy, readability and brand-consistent tonality.
- Developed tutorial scripts, FAQ’s, emails and communication briefs.
- Prepared and presented analysis of existing CMS to senior management. Proposed a reduction in content turnaround times of 25% by deploying editorial calendar.
Freelance Writer (Occasional)
AS A STUDENT 2013 - 2014
- Wrote an array of web, mobile-based and print articles, reviews and communication
Nairobi University, University way, Nairobi Sept 2011 - April 2014
BA in Communication/ Procurement managementRelevant courses: Writing for the Web 205, Target Readership Analysis 312, Intro to
Communications 101, Content Management Systems 120, Editing for Style and Precision
I have been writing and publishing articles for the last 4 years.